Using The Information You Provide
You can also contact us at any time to ask us not to use your personal data in this way by e-mailing [[email protected]].
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide to us through this website, together with information we learn from your use of the website, the goods and services you order and third party websites you access through this website.
We will never collect sensitive information about you (that is, information concerning your religion, beliefs, criminal record, health or sexuality) without your explicit consent.
Use of Information
We will use this information for the following purposes:
(a) to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations; and
(b) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
If we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of the assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your information will be one of the assets transferred. We will not pass your information on to anyone else unless allowed or required by law.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type to enable certain features of the website to work, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a small file of letters and numbers (known as a cookie) which is stored on the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to assess how you use our website and also how we can improve our website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our website meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way you might expect them to.
Cookies can help us to collect information about the way you use the site.
They also enable us to:
(a) estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
(b) store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your interests;
(c) speed up your searches; and
(d) recognise you when you return to our site.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies that we use and if this page does not answer all of your queries you should contact [[email protected]].
Our cookies do not store information which could identify you personally, such as your contact details.
We use analytical/performance cookies, which recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to do so. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our site. If you would like further information please contact [[email protected]].
Storage and Security
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to can correct any inaccuracies in your personal information by writing to Mindy Arora.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal information if we were not entitled to process it or it is no longer needed by writing to Mindy Arora.
- You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
- You have the right to object to us using your personal information for direct marketing.
- You have the right to a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We won’t charge for this and aim to do this within one month.
- You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
- If we have relied on your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right not to consent or to withdraw your consent later by writing to Mindy Arora.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office directly and whose contact details can be found at (ico.org.uk).
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to access your information please contact us at [[email protected]] and, after we have confirmed your identity, we will provide the information.
If you believe that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to stop processing your information for any particular purpose or at all please contact us at [[email protected]].